It’s more than a “home away from home.” It’s the freedom to venture out and explore America. Choose McInturf-Fulmer, and you can explore with confidence.
We’re committed to listening to RVers and responding with coverages and services they need … coverages and services that a standard car or home insurance policy simply doesn’t provide.
Get Insurance Designed For RVs
Start with the basics every RVer needs—Liability, Comprehensive and Collision. Right away, you get benefits that are simply unavailable on a standard car insurance policy.
Extra Protection That Suits Your Needs
Customize your policy with specialized coverage that you can’t get from a homeowners policy, including . . .
- Get the full value (not depreciated) if you need to replace damaged components — including awnings and tires — covered by Comprehensive and Collision.
- Earn lower deductibles for each claim-free policy period with the Disappearing Deductibles feature.
- Get even more for your money, as Comprehensive and Collision includes Pet Injury coverage, Emergency Vacation Expense coverage, Trailer coverage, and Vacation Liability coverage.
Then, consider optional, added protection to customize the perfect policy . . .
- Higher levels of Emergency Vacation Expense coverage, Trailer coverage, and Vacation Liability coverage.
- Personal Effects coverage. We’ll pay the full cost (no depreciation) of personal items that get damaged in and around, or are stolen from, your RV.
- Roadside Assistance. We’ll have your vehicle towed to the closest qualified shop, all with no out-of-pocket cost to you.
- Full Timer’s coverage. Get protection similar to a homeowners policy if you live in your RV “full time.”
- Windshield coverage with no deductible.
Finally, enjoy the ultimate in peace of mind with the Total Loss Replacement or Agreed Value options. With Total Loss Replacement, you get a brand new RV of similar make and quality if your current RV is “totaled” (damaged beyond repair or stolen). With Agreed Value, you set the value of the RV when you buy your policy, and you get that amount if your RV is totaled.
Only a specialized RV insurance policy, offers these kinds of features. You simply can’t get this level of coverage and service from a car insurance policy.
Save money with low rates and discounts
See for yourself how affordable an RV policy is. And ask about discounts for having multiple policies, being your RV’s original owner, paying in full and on time, avoiding accidents and violations, and owning a home. You could save up to 40 percent.
- Small Accident Forgiveness ensures minor claims won’t affect your rate.
- Claims-Free Renewal Discount if your previous policy period was accident-free.
- Large Accident Forgiveness protects you from a rate increase after an accident if you’ve been accident-free during the prior 35 months.