Time spent thinking about insurance is time away from enjoying the water. So ask an independent agent about boat insurance. Your agent can craft a policy that meets your needs, while you focus on what you truly enjoy.
Get the basics that every boater needs—Liability coverage to protect your assets, and Physical Damage coverage to protect your watercraft.
Then, get added protection—specialized coverage that you just won’t find on a homeowners policy. This includes:
- Fuel Spill Liability. We’ll pay for damage if you’re responsible for an unintentional fuel spill.
- Wreckage Removal. We’ll pay recovery costs if you’re responsible for the removal of a covered watercraft.
- On-Water Towing and 24-hour Roadside Assistance. Help is just a call away if you have a breakdown, whether on the water or on land.
- Fishing Equipment Replacement Cost. We’ll cover up to $10,000 for tackle, rods and reels damaged on or stolen from your boat.
- Personal Effects Replacement Cost. We’ll cover the cost of personal items that are damaged, lost or stolen while on your boat.
Finally, enjoy the ultimate in peace of mind with the Total Loss Replacement option. Simply put, you get a brand new boat of similar make and quality if your current boat is damaged beyond repair or stolen.
Service from experts
Our boat claims representatives are watercraft experts who specialize in boat claims. They manage claims from start to finish, working closely with qualified shops to ensure repairs are done quickly and done right.
Outstanding savings and value
See how affordable a marine policy is. Ask about discounts for bundling with a Auto or Home Advantage policy, owning multiple boats, being your boat’s original owner, paying in full, and more. And our Loyalty Rewards Program includes several benefits you can earn, such as our Claims-Free Renewal Discount if your previous policy period was accident-free.