There are situations when an individual is in a time of transition with his or her property.
- Transitions Scenarios
- Individual moves to a nursing home
- Property is inherited
- Homeowner gets a job transfer
- Property is undergoing minor renovations
- Home is listed on the market
- Property is being held to sell or rent
- Basic, Broad and Special
- Up to $250,000
- No Theft
- Vandalism is available
- Up to $500,000
- Premises only
- No medical Payments
For these situations, and others, the McInturf-Fulmer Insurance Group Program offers comprehensive coverage to meet your unique needs.
This specialty product is designed to insure well-maintained dwellings or condominiums that are temporarily vacant or unoccupied and valued between $25,000 and $250,000.
Coverage can be written at 80% of the Actual Cash Value or at Market Value of the structure.