But these and other similar disasters can happen to your church when least expected. Adequate property and liability coverage can do little to avert these situations, but can do much toward resolving what could be tragedy or financial burden. We will be happy to meet with you and examine your present coverage and explain the advantages of our All Church Protector Policy.
- Newly acquired property or new construction at any one location up to 180 days at the sum of the Limit of Insurance for Your Buildings and Your Business Personal Property up to $500,000 at any one location.
- Extra expense coverage - $10,000, no deductible
- Valuable papers and records coverage - $10,000
- Personal effects of clergy, staff, and employees on the insured premises - $5,000
- Personal property of others in your care, custody or control - $5,000
- Business Personal Property off-premises - $15,000
- Outdoor signs - $5,000
- Fences, light-bearing standards or poles - $10,000
- 10% of the Limit of Insurance or $20,000, whichever is less, applies to appurtenant structures and utility buildings
- Church property in dwelling quarters maintained for use by an employee - $5,000
- Fire extinguisher recharge - $5,000 per occurrence, no deductible
- Damage to Non-Owned Detached Trailers - $5,000
- Refrigerated products spoilage - $10,000, no deductible
- Backup of sewers, drains, or sumps - $5,000
- Outdoor property – radio and TV antennas, satellite dishes, trees, shrubs or plants - $10,000 ($500 maximum per item)
- Reward Payment - $5,000
Note: A deductible applies to some of the coverages.
- Choice of protection limits – up to $1,000,000 per occurrence, including Products and Completed Operations, Personal and Advertising Injury Liability.
- Persons insured include any clergy, elder, deacon, vestryman, council member or any member of the board of trustees, governors or board of education while acting within the scope of his or her duties. Also any other member of the church while on the church’s business.
- Damage to Premises Rented to You - $200,000 for real property
- Damage to Property of Others - $5,000
- Medical payments - $10,000 per person, subject to each occurrence limit
- Medical Payments coverage for persons donating labor – included
- Medical Payments coverage to any person or church member while taking part in a church-sponsored athletic event – included (subject to a $100 deductible per claim)
Customize a policy that’s right for your church
- Comprehensive Identity Management Services
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors, Officers & Trustees Liability
- Counseling Professional Liability
- Sexual Acts Liability
- Non-Owned Auto Liability and Hired Auto Liability
- Personal Coverage Endorsement – Provides special personal property coverage on a replacement cost basis, personal liability coverage, and medical payments to others coverage (similar ot a tenant’s policy). The liability and medical payments to others limits on the policy are extended to apply to coverage provided under this endorsement.
- Replacement Cost or Actual Cash Value Coverage
- Agreed Amount Coverage
- Inflation Guard
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Umbrella
- Workers Comp (Indiana Only)
- Church theft including double money coverages for principal religious holiday periods - $5,000 included, no deductible. Higher limits available.
- Employee dishonesty and faithful performance coverage - $10,000 included, no deductible. Higher limits available.
Do you have enough insurance to rebuild your church at today’s costs?
You may qualify for this low-cost desirable protection
It only takes a short time for one of our insurance specialists to tour your facilities with you and quickly determine how the All Church Protector Policy can meet your church’s insurance needs.
Church Protector Insurance
A variety of payment plan options are available. Your agent can help you select the best payment plan for your needs.
With McInturf-Fulmer Insurance Group’s All Church Protector program, it’s easy to tailor a policy to your specific requirements. Add inland marine, auto or umbrella liability coverage, as your insurance needs dictate.